These resources developed by DHP program staff members provide information related to the health of Kansans with IDD and/or mobility limitations.
- Health Disparities Experienced by Kansans with Disabilities (2019) (PDF)
- Success Story: Engaging Patients with Disabilities and Chronic Health Conditions: Webinars delivered through the University of Kansas Medical Center Area Health Education Center (2019) (PDF)
- Health Insurance and Coverage Options for Kansans with Disabilities (PDF)
- "Take Charge of Your Own Health!" - an infographic on self-determination
- Kansans with Disabilities CAN Be Healthy! - an overview of our program (PDF)
- Success Story: CHEC Assessments Measure Usability in Health Care Settings (2018) (PDF)
- Health Disparities Experienced by Kansans with Disabilities (2018) (PDF)
- Kansans with Disabilities Can Work (PDF)
- Knowledge Is Power: Research Data that Advocates Can Use (PDF)
- Disability Impacts All of Us (PDF or Text Equivalent) (produced by the CDC)
- Feeling Good About Your Smile Program Teaches Oral Health Skills (2017) (PDF)
- Health Disparities Experienced by Kansans with Disabilities (2017) (PDF)
- Polypharmacy: Why Is It a Problem and What Can We Do About It? (PDF)
- Too Many Meds? How to Prevent Polypharmacy in People with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (PDF)
If you are a partner of our program and need technical assistance, please complete the form or contact us.