The Kansas Disability and Health Program (DHP) is a partnership of three University of Kansas research centers: the Institute for Health and Disability Policy Studies (IHDPS), the Research and Training Center on Independent Living (RTC/IL), and the Kansas University Center on Developmental Disabilities (KUCDD). All are part of KU's Life Span Institute.
- Jean Hall, Ph.D., Professor and Director KU Institute for Health & Disability Policy Studies - email@example.com
- Noelle Kurth, M.S., Assistant Researcher Senior - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Bruns, M.S., Program Coordinator - email@example.com
- Dot Nary, Ph.D., Assistant Research Professor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karrie Shogren, Ph.D., Professor and Director KU Center on Developmental Disabilities
- Sheli Cohen, Student Research Assistant
These staff members from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide oversight of the Kansas DHP:
- JoAnn Thierry - Team Lead, Disability Policy, Intervention, and Programs Team
- Lisa Sinclair - Project Officer.
University of Kansas
Institute for Health & Disability Policy Studies
Life Span Institute
1000 Sunnyside Avenue, Rm 1052
Lawrence, KS 66045
785-864-7046 (Voice & TTY)
Pictured above, from left: Kim Bruns, Jean Hall, Noelle Kurth, Dot Nary, Karrie Shogren, JoAnn Thierry, Val Renault, Martha Hodgesmith, and Lisa Sinclair.