Working with Partners Across the State
The DHP works with a large network of partners to:
1) improve physical activity access, opportunities and supports;
2) improve knowledge of oral health and oral health system capacity; and
3) improve knowledge of and access to good nutrition.
These partners collaborate with the DHP by implementing evidence-based programs across the state, advising us on our plans, facilitating data collection and other activities.
- The American Stroke Foundation
- The Arc of Douglas County
- Disability Rights Center of Kansas
- Families Together, Inc.
- Fort Hays State Neuromuscular Wellness Center
- Health Literacy Kansas
- InterHab, Inc.
- Kansas Action for Children
- Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved (KAMU)
- Kansas Association of Centers for Independent Living (KACIL)
- Kansas Council on Developmental Disabilities (KCDD)
- KDHE Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- KDHE Bureau of Family Health, Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Arthritis Program
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Cancer Prevention and Control Program
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Community Health Promotion
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Early Detection Works
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Injury and Disability Prevention
- KDHE Bureau of Oral Health
- KUMC Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- MS Achievement Center
- Oral Health Kansas (OHK)
- PedNet Coalition
- Safe Kids Kansas
- Self-Advocate Coalition of Kansas (SACK)
- Special Olympics of Kansas
- Statewide Independent Living Council of Kansas (SILCK)