Working with Partners Across the State
The DHP works with a large network of partners to:
1) improve physical activity access, opportunities and supports;
2) improve knowledge of oral health and oral health system capacity; and
3) improve knowledge of and access to good nutrition.
These partners collaborate with the DHP by implementing evidence-based programs across the state, advising us on our plans, facilitating data collection and other activities.
- The American Stroke Foundation
- The Arc of Douglas County
- Catholic Charities
- Disability Rights Center of Kansas
- Families Together, Inc.
- Fort Hays State Neuromuscular Wellness Center
- Health Literacy Kansas
- Inclusion Connections
- Independence, Inc.
- Independent Connection
- Independent Living Resource Center
- InterHab, Inc.
- Johnson County Developmental Supports
- Community Care Network of Kansas
- Kansas Association of Centers for Independent Living (KACIL)
- Kansas Council on Developmental Disabilities (KCDD)
- Kansas State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
- KDHE Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- KDHE Bureau of Family Health, Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Arthritis Program
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Cancer Prevention and Control Program
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Community Health Promotion
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Early Detection Works
- KDHE Bureau of Health Promotion, Injury and Disability Prevention
- KDHE Bureau of Oral Health
- KUMC Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department
- MS Achievement Center
- Oral Health Kansas (OHK)
- Prairie Independent Living Resource Center
- Resource Center for Independent Living
- Self-Advocate Coalition of Kansas (SACK)
- SKIL Resource Center
- Special Olympics of Kansas
- Statewide Independent Living Council of Kansas (SILCK)
- Three Rivers, Inc.
- Topeka Independent Living Resource Center