The Kansas Disability and Health Program (DHP) is a partnership of three University of Kansas research centers: the Institute for Health and Disability Policy Studies (IHDPS), the Research and Training Center on Independent Living (RTC/IL), and the Kansas University Center on Developmental Disabilities (KUCDD). All are part of KU's Life Span Institute.
DHP program staff at KU:
- Jean Hall - Director, Disability and Health Program, IHDPS
- Lyndsie Koon - Associate Director
- Noelle Kurth - Research Associate
- Dot Nary - Assistant Research Professor
- Kim Bruns - Program Coordinator
- Seth Coulter - Communications Specialist
- Karrie Shogren - KUCDD
These staff members from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide oversight of the Kansas DHP:
- JoAnn Thierry - Team Lead, Disability Policy, Intervention, and Programs Team
- Lisa Sinclair - Project Officer.
Pictured above, from left: Kim Bruns, Jean Hall, Noelle Kurth, Dot Nary, Karrie Shogren, JoAnn Thierry, Val Renault, Martha Hodgesmith, and Lisa Sinclair.